Thursday, October 15, 2009

10.15.09

And so the rain begins. It's that time of year when the winds pick up, the sun goes down at 4pm and the heavens open up with tons of rain. I took the day off yesterday. My hams were so sore from the squats I did Tuesday I had a hard time walking. Today it's better, but still sore. I did some core work yesterday but nothing major. I think it's time to get back on the treadmill. Yesterday it was rainy and today it looks like it might flood due to the downpour we are getting, with no signs of stopping anytime soon. So I think I will at least hop on the treadmill after lunch. I'm also thinking some kind of cross training with a circuit of exercises might be good to have for days like this. I'm working on it. Tomorrow I'm going to Cleveland again to do caricatures. I'll be there the whole weekend, so running will have take a backseat to making money again.

bf 1922

No comments: