Friday, August 24, 2007

Hey party people

It's me! Yeah I am back. If you really need an explanation it's pretty simple. Summer came along, freedom and relaxation got the best of me. Ha ha, nah really my feet were getting tore up from running and I was having some pain in my ankle area. I still have a messed up toenail and that was from months ago. Basically I was running too much and it was wearing me down. I also wasn't able to find a teaching job this year, so that means more time trying to find work on my own. Mural and caricature jobs don't just throw themselves at you if you are artist, well maybe if you're Sebastian Kruger.

Anywho I'm back and ready for the next onslaught. Lol, I'm not dead. I had to redo the blog, ugh. I have a great new image host so now all the hard work I put into my pics won't be wasted by not being displayed.

As far as conditioning goes I have been working out. It has been a nice 99 degrees average down here, without the heat index, so not much running. But, I have been working on crunches and pushups, mostly regaining an upper body. I was getting pretty skinny from running, and I was starting to miss being able to pick up a bucket of paint or a ketchup bottle, toothbrush, etc.

So, if all goes well I'll be able to run tonight. Most of my running will take place at the park. I just got my tag renewal stickers yesterday so I can drive again! I paid for them a friggin month ago!

No comments: