Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just a quick run tonight. Storm Clouds were moving in so had no choice. It never did rain, but there was thunder in the distance, and I saw a lightingstrike as I went in the door. April ran too. It was hot, but we ran later so it wasn't too bad. Started off together, but I went on ahead and worked up a nice sweat on the Ghill. "Giant Hill" for the laypers.

Quads were a little sore today. That is why I really wanted to at least get a mile in. It helps keep the lactose moving (lactose causes soreness). So once all the fat I've built back up starts to burn off I shouldn't have to worry about being as sore. All in all I've been sorer... is that a word? So not a big deal.

I've worked out the schedule to be MWF runs, with an optional saturday or sunday long run, possibly split into 2 runs. That should work well for not overdoing it. Well more to come. Since tommorow is a no run, I'll think of something to add in on the off days. Basketball comes to mind, there's a single court by the track that nobodies ever at, so that would be a great place to play. It's kind of hidden behind the building. I keep forgetting to take pictures.

Monday 8pm, cloudy at least 75 degrees. 1.66 miles, cooldown
silver--In case you're wondering, I always add what shoes so i know how many miles are on them ;-)

No comments: