Friday, August 31, 2007

Thursday-
Today was a no run day. It's still raining which sucks, but right now we just tied for most days with 90 degrees or higher. 30 days in a row, one more and that would have been a record. We needed the rain though, as we are still down 10 inches from the norm.

So just wanted to update to keep the habit going. Today was altogether unproductive. No progress on the mural due to the printer being low on ink and half the pic i was going to paint turned out gross. I am painting a mural in our living room. It is of a forest. When I'm finished I can use it as a promotion tool, plus it'll be nice to have a cool mural. I'm planning another one for our computer room. I want it to be something modern, like a bridge or nice structure, still working on that.

Today was gloomy, but I did make it out to lunch with April. That was a nice break up in the day, but it was still just bland when I got home and I was so unmotivated to do anything. I played FFX and finished up something I was working on there. Then pretty much vegged on the couch. I did get my sittups and pushups in tonight. Right now I'm working on 50 push/100 sittups a day. It seems to be working. My calf raises from last night caused some soreness, so not all was lost from not running.

I guess i'll stop there, I did find this while looking for a guest musician on the Tonight Show. I absolutely adore and cherish headlines, so I was cracking up.

Headlines - Jay Leno

love the ones with people who are in terrible positions in the photos.

No comments: