Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lol, I'm always a day behind. I'll have to work on that. Anyway Friday we went to visit April's grandma. She is very sick, and just had brain surgery last week. I am glad we went. I certainly didn't even think about running or anything like that. Her grandma is still pretty funny though, she was cracking jokes with the nurses and us.

I did get to run today though. It was a pretty good run. I am by no means in shape. I am positive it will be at least a month before starting to time them. It was humid tonight, and windy. Clouds were moving in and I was just hoping it wouldn't rain. It turned out to be a good run. Just before 2 miles I was breathing hard, uphill and into the wind. That was kind of tough. So I slowed my pace, recovered, and was able to finish the run on a good note.

Friday 7:15 pm, cloudy 75-85 degrees, 2.7 miles
silver

No comments: