Friday, September 7, 2007

Wow, this has been one long week. April's grandma Peggy has been sick, and she passed away after a long fight with cancer. This week has been full of loss, but also of friendship and the family coming together. The past three days we've pretty much lived at april's grandpa's house. I am sorry that she passed away, but it really has been a time of celebration as well because she really did have a good life and was loved by many people. At the funeral I was one of the grandchildren, and we shook hands and talked with people for over an hour at the showing. She really was loved. I was happy to feel like a part of their of their family and be there with them through it all.

So that has been my week. That and painting. I finally got to go out tonight and get some better paint. The kind I was using just wasn't putting a dent into the work, so I just got some regular wall paint. Things will speed up now.

As for running, obviously this was pretty much a week off. Tomorrow I should be able to get back out. Looking forward to it.

No comments: