Wednesday, September 19, 2007

woo! I actually posted in the right day. haha. Today was a good day. Not too productive artwise, other than getting a new forum signature nice and rendered. I was pretty wiped out for some reason today, I think I didn't sleep very good last night. Tommorow I'll work on the mural. I'm trying to get in finished by october, so I need to get crackin.

A nice run tonight with April. She is getting better and only walked a tiny stretch. I didn't stay with her long as we always start out together. We headed straight for the giant hill and I pretty much took off from there. A little warmer today, the sun wasn't quite down yet. That was due to us not eating dinner then waiting to run. So we got out a little earlier on an emptying stomach which was a little different, but seemed to work fine. I went kind of fast today, but the knee wasn't hurting and I felt inclined to push myself. Looking at the weather reports it's always more humid in the mornings. I'm glad I don't get up early to run, 96% humidity at 7am compared to 39% at 6pm, huge difference.

On a side note I just watched the Animatrix. I had seen it before, and knew it was good, but I forgot just how good. The stories are so good, you forget that it's all animated. I think the matrix is awesome because it makes you question your reality. Are you really here, and if you are what things are you really capable of. For all we know we are in the matrix right now. To quote Neo..... "whoa."

Wednesday 6pm, 78 degrees, 4.22 miles

No comments: