Sunday, September 16, 2007


Thursday got out again for a slow jog/walk of 2 miles. My knee was still feeling funny and didn't want to push it. It worked, the knee was fine and felt great the next day, but it was rainy some this week.

Yesterday managed to smoke 3.5 miles. It is really cooling down. It smells like fall and reminds me of running through the woods during cross country season. Leaves and wind and brisk air in your lungs. So yeah because of the weather it's easy to go farther, the heat is pretty much gone. I think it was maybe 65 or cooler yesterday, so it is an awesome time to be running.

Mural is coming along, finally getting things blocked in, starting details next. I could finish it in about two weeks if I keep working like I have been, maybe sooner If I push it.

No comments: