Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ah. It feels so great to be running again. I was just thinking how life can "interrupt" running. But really it's not that way at all. Once running becomes a part of your life you dedicate yourself to being a runner. That doesn't mean you have to be a professional, but but you have a desire to do it and get better. I guess I'm trying to say that because it's a part of your life, not running is denying living to you're potential. Heh, maybe a little too deep. I'm just happy I'm getting back into it.

Tonight was the best night. Not very humid, and relatively cool compared to what it has been. I kept a nice stride the whole time and didn't struggle at all this time around. That's when it's fun to run. When you are feeling good and not overworking yourself to complete exhaustion. Well i got to make this short, so we can visit april's grandma.

Sunday, partial clouds 7pm, 83 degrees. 3.5 miles
silver


No comments: