Tuesday, March 13, 2007

BAH

This week has been horrible. Sunday I had a blister on my third right toe, so i wanted to wait until monday to run. Monday came around, and We went looking at a house, then went to April's aunts for dinner till around 9. I was already tired because this week is Breakfast duty. Blah. So early, so tired all day long. Today was much of the same, couldn't sleep last night, terrible day at work. Kids were crazy, I thought i had a staff meeting, but ended up missing it at the last minute to go on a short field trip, which I thought would be a good thing.... I wish I would have just went to the staff meeting, at least i would have got a snack maybe? I ended up being starved and cranky on the trip, and the kids really just annoyed me. Finally got home and went to dinner with april and didn't feel like running when we got back since I stuffed myself from being starved. I guess it was an ordinary day for me. I can't wait for spring break.

sun-0
mon-0
tues-0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this doesn't help but that was my monday/tuesday and I haven't worked out. You'll be back tomorrow.