Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sunday

So far this was my longest run. 8 miles. Not a great amount, but hey at least I'm improving. It was very windy out, and about 30 degrees. It looked a lot warmer out that it really was. I ran out toward the big hill, but turned around at the 1 mile mark, then ran back to the track. My hands were freezing and I could have stopped back to get them, but I was just getting warmed up. At that point I walked about 100 meters because I went way too fast and my quads were so tight I couldn't move them. I think it was mostly from the cold too though. So after that I ran 5 miles on the track.

It was run 200m easy, then the wind came on the next 200m. The sun was starting to set, and it was kind of nice to see the shadows changing every time I came around another lap. After that I ran out past the school, and back home to make it a pretty much even 8 miles. My legs were very tired, but my breathing was consistent. I just went out to fast the first two miles.

No comments: