Tuesday, May 22, 2007

9pm 78 degrees, light grey

Today was a short run. I am too busy with everything. Trying to move, get the end of the year crap done at school (field day today took all day), and fill out transfer form questionaires so I can get a new job. The questions are hard, and it's what the interview is based on. I only have one, so it my only hope of a job right now, and I want to do good on it. The problem is I forgot my laptop one day, didnt get to look at this weekend, and now I have only tonight to get it done. There are like 15, and they are questions like "what is the biggest issue young people deal with today". Not exactly yes or no answers.

So that is over my head. I still have classes to plan for, somehow I still had to teach AFTER field day was over for the last period. Things are just getting out of hand it seems like. I fell asleep on the couch tonight since I was exhausted from field day 7:30-3:15 with only a lunch break. And therefore got nothing done again.

So a good 2 mile run today, and yesterday tried out a new track a few miles away. I have to drive there which completely sucks, but it is a one mile course paved with a few rolling hills, and other people are there, so it's not boring.

ok more later. One more day of training, then a day of rest for the race.

No comments: