Friday, May 4, 2007

long week

night run, treadmill, grey shoes

Man this week was packed full of stuff. Wednesday was April's birthday. I watched "smokin' aces" then we went to her parents house to have a birthday dinner. Her dad made smoked pork on the grill, that is what she wanted for her b-day. I think I'll take her out this weekend, tommorow! Gosh it came fast. Yesterday was pass out on the couch day, I woke up late and missed the office, oh well, I can probably find it online. No running occured yesterday, I didn't feel like going for a late run, and it has been thunderstorming since wednesday.

tonight we were supposed to close on our house. It didn't happen, again. Maybe next tuesday now. So we went to Petros to eat a retro-petro to celebrate the worlds fair anniversary. We go home and I spent a few hours vegging out on the computer playing a game during the thunderstorm. Then I got my will back and went to the fitness center. Last time they changed the code, this time they changed the locks! I know a secret way in though luckily, and was still able to get my run in. For some reason my ipod decided to log a 1 mile run when i paused to go the bathroom. Oh well, it was a good warmup and the real running came after that anyway. I was in "the zone" and worked hard tonight, but it felt effortless at the same time. I hate the treadmill. I sweat like a madman on that thing. My shorts were soaked, and I was using my cut-0ff t-shirt to sop up everything off my face and chest.
fun work tonight, hope it doesn't hurt tommorow. 1 mile warmup, 8 miles fast paced.
here are my nike "personal bests" they probably aren't all that acurate, but the mile and 10k were both from tonight. Before my run they were 6:09, and 46: something.

No comments: