Sunday, May 20, 2007

catching up

Wednesday-5.2, grey
Saturday-65, silver

Wow, this week has been pretty eventful with moving out of our apartment and getting all the stuff out of there and over here and finishing up at school. Running pretty much wasn't an option, which sucks due to the race coming up in a week. Tuesday was a staff meeting and spring concert, so no running there. Thursday and Friday we moved stuff, and I've been sick this week with a runny nose and sore back which is cleared up now.

The house is great, but there are no sidewalks to run on in our subdivision. Also we live in a cul-de-sacked area, and everywhere to run is a dead end. That sucks. We live on a windy busy road too, so that isn't too safe at all. There is a nice park down the road, but it's a shame to drive when you could run- and gas kicked my butt this week. I couldn't even fill my car the whole way. All the same running around is okay, it just gets really boring when you've seen the same dude riding his bike, or cooking, or sitting on the front porch five times. I do like the giant hill though, check it out...

A good run tonight, venus was out and right beside the moon. I remember thinking what star is that, and then of course forgot about it until it was on the news. One week till my race. I got my forms in and have to pick up my packet next friday. I'm really looking forward to it (and school will be over)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Start hydrating now. I do not want you to be sick again and I really want you to do your best which is pretty darn good.