Tuesday, May 1, 2007

StrengthTraining

9:00pm 70 degrees, silver shoes

How many days in a row can I fall asleep on the couch after school, I think I'm setting a record. Anyway tonight was a lot of fun. I finally started my strength training. This is much more my cup of tea. I like the hills, they are challenging and really make you work during the run. Tonight comprised of three parts, medium hills, large hills, and giant hills, as
well as just flat out running. Pretty much the run was like this, medium hill-giant hill, 2miles, medium/large hill, 2 miles, medium/large hill 2miles, then medium-giant hill to finish. By giant hill I mean this thing is a monster, I'll have to take a pic or two to show the daunting incline.

pretty fast tonight considering my first hill training session. I definitely feel stronger than I did just a month ago, when the longest run was 8 miles, now it's practically easy to run 8, even with hills. I like this graph, it shows my sprint at the end.

No comments: