Sunday, April 4, 2010

4.4.10

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS TILL THE BABY IS HERE!

I decided to time the neverending hill from the base to where it levels out at the top. It took a full four minutes. Doesn't sound like much but I was so happy to finally get to the top and take a breather. Good for working on controlling my breathing that's for sure.

Went out to a food city and back, took 1hr 7 minutes, then ran a neighborhood loop and a little extra to hit 13. I like the new route because it's got a stretch where I can just cruise, instead of having to turn around every 30 seconds in my neighborhood i can get into a rhythm and relax. Great run, should be good to go for some track work on Tuesday, probably do some hills Thursday if it's not raining too bad. (more hills than usual that is)

bf 2488

No comments: