Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9.16.09

Even though it was raining it was still kind of hot and I looked forward to running into the wind because that cooled me down just a bit. I keep hoping for cool weather, although I know that it'll only be that way for a week or so, then it'll just turn cold. There's no inbetween down here. There was a good sprinkling the entire time, but never really picked up but for a few minutes and even that wasn't too bad and I welcomed the cooling, even if it mean't wiping water off my forehead constantly. I took it easy for the most part, but pushed the pace toward the end of the run so I'm going to put this one in the moderate category. Surprisingly it's been easy to go over the 70 minutes I try to run, so I may have to try and add a couple more minutes. The only reason I don't is because of the shin, which again today kinda had that old feeling, so that's the only reason why I'm not running more at this point. It's just a risk I don't want to take.

5:30pm Showers 76°F 76%H From ENE 5 mph
1:15:01 11.00 bf 1823

No comments: