Sunday, June 29, 2008

9

yesterday- no run

8:15p. 82d. 9miles. BF 366
BUGS GROSS. I was slapping and brushing and flinging bugs off the entire run tonight. Most of them were dead because of the sweat, which made it even more gross. When I got home I still had 5 bugs on my neck, and one in my ear. They are sort of like ants, but with wings- kind of like little sweat bee's. Great run though, felt nice and fresh the whole time- turns out the past few days off have helped the calf as it didn't cause too much problem. Hip was about the same as usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ron,

I know it's been a while since I read your blog, just been dang busy and tired...lol and just noticed you added me to your blog and I have to say "wow", bit surprised and honored.....

In regards to the bug, I had to laugh b/c I have certainly dealt with them several times, in fact, I think bugs LOVE me...:(

I don't know how many times I have ingested or inhaled them during my runs...lol

Hope all is well.....

Ron said...

Yeah I've tried to put a time limit on my blogging lately so that I can accomplish more during my day. I have the summer off since I'm a teacher- and hopefully will be again when the schools start interviewing for next year.

good old bugs, they keep you busy on a hard run I'll tell you that much ;)

haha, thanks for checking in pacerunner.