Tuesday, October 23, 2007

blah

A boring rainy day again. It's funny that i have this week off and now all the weather goes to crap, but all the other days i have to work it's a beautiful 70 degrees without a cloud in sight. This should last through the week, yep everyday i have off. At least i got Monday though.

I have almost turned April into a runner. Last night she told me that she would run today in the rain. Well if was a light rain, I don't think anyone needs to be running in a thunderstorm :) I might stop by the school today and see if anything is open. If it is we might be able to run in the gym or something.

My chart is up, but it's not pretty. The printer wasn't recognizing one of the cartridges so it printed this beautiful gradation of black to red. Moral of that story is don't take your ink to a refill place, just buy the new 50 dollar cartridge and be done with it.

The marathon is less than 5 months away now. I should be able to shave some minutes off my time, I'll be able to figure out how much when the race gets a little closer. I am really looking forward to it though. Last year was the hardest race I've ever run, so hopefully after this year's that statement still holds true.

No comments: