Saturday, October 27, 2007

kinda bored

Not much happened today. I did get April the gift and she liked it. We went to watch a movie tonight. Stardust. It's a fantasy movie and was actually pretty good. Not like a lord of the rings good, but a movie that you could watch every now and then. It had Michelle Pfifer and Rober DeNiro had a funny role as well. It was interesting.

So we got home and I went out for a quick 2 miler. The weather has cooled down a lot and so I actually had to get my swishy pants and longsleeve shirts out. It was nearly dark when I got outside and by halfway into the run it was pretty much black. The run tonight felt restricted, probably due to the fact that I had the extra clothes on, but I was also trying to "get it done". I don't really like doing that, but sometimes you just have to do it I guess.

April passed out after we ate, so I watched Munich. It was good, but also depressing. I'm very tired now and am considering just going to sleep, but I may be able to find something to do when this blog is done. yeah, pretty awesome weekend just looking for things to do huh? Well anyway the run was fine and tomorrow is the long run and I'm looking forward to it.

2 miles, 50 degrees sunset. silver

No comments: