Friday, October 26, 2007

smooth

Another awesome day to run today. A little cloudy, but mostly sunny and cool. There is the smell of leaves in the crisp fall air. The breeze was from the south and a little difficult to run into, especially on the hill, but was nice and cool. I worked up a good sweat today and by halfway through the run I was wiping away sweat from my forehead. Today was much like yesterday, nice clean running without overexerting myself.

My strides seem to be better than they used to be somehow. I feel lighter and the steps just come off the ground naturally. Before it always seemed like somewhat of a fight to get them to "feel" right while running. My quads weren't shot today which was surprising. I figured I would be sore, especially since I forgot to stretch last night. But nothing happened and the run went well today. Not the most exciting, but it was good.

Tommorow is a recovery day, and sunday is my long run, which for now is 8 miles. So shouldn't be any problems there. I am looking forward to Monday for once. Not for work but using the track afterward. If I remember I'd like to calibrate my ipod. Yeah, i never got around to that before. But now that I have an actual track which should be correct, I think I'll try it out. If it doesn't work I can always reset it.

Tonight we are going out to get groceries and stuff. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully I can sneak into Dick's and get the ipod sensor. But it's a secret, so shush.

am hb 56
4 miles, party cloudy and a little windy 70 degrees. silver

No comments: