Monday, October 29, 2007

no run

I started off the day with great plans, but they all went down the drain from the start. First my windows were iced over and that took a while longer than expected to get out onto the main road. So that was bad. I also was planning on running at the track. That didn't happen due to not bringing the right clothes to run. I thought it would be cold, but it ended up being warmer later in the day. So that idea fell through too. When April got home I forgot about running because I was hungry and upon asking "what are we having for dinner" put the nail in the coffin.

By the time we ate it was already 7, which means pitch black is 15 minutes away. So needless to say no run today. But it wasn't so bad. I only missed 3 miles. I'm not sure If I will make it up later this week or not. Tommorow is 6 and I can't skip that, but i could probably add an extra mile if I'm feeling good about it. So far my legs have responded well, and again today there is no soreness whatsover. Could it be I'm returning for my former athletic self? Time will tell.

Back to the old grind. Hopefully tommorow will fare better in the running department.

No comments: