Monday, October 22, 2007

sundays run 5k-

I'm always a day behind. At least I'm writing something though. So yeah another 5k run. This time I picked up the pace and managed around a 24 minute 5k. Not bad considering I once again am starting to run. I think eventually my body will take over and just say pick one way or the other cuz not running then running again is too crazy. But yeah it was a very nice run. I kept a good pace and worked on my form which helped. Breathing was consistent and my legs didn't really feel much of a burn at all.

It is so great to run without pain. When I was running a lot (man i miss sidewalks) my knees or my ankle or toes or blisters or something was always causing me pain. For once there is none and it feels amazing- like in high school. I miss the high school days. I was in much better shape back then, but I also was in a lot of sports all year round. Tommorow I will work on my schedule for the wall, which is really getting me pumped up. I am looking forward to running faster than my high school times in the near future.


okay well it's late but i had a great run so i needed to get it down.

sunday 5k, 60 degrees dusk. silver

No comments: