Wednesday, October 31, 2007

halloween

Today started off with a bang. Actually it started off with a clink. My car didn't start this morning. I tried about 10 or 15 times and nothing but the clink. It wasn't even that cold. I either have a loose cable or dying battery. It starts fine normally, but I guess the cold just got to it. Anyway that started off the day on the wrong foot, and the whole day was mediocre.

I got to run tonight, but all the trick-or-treaters were out and so I ran around them. April's shoes came today and she was soooo happy. I'm glad she liked them. Nothing else noteworthy other than we had fun passing out candy. God willing tommorow my car will start.

calves and quads were very tight tonight, so i took some time to stretch out while watching life.

4 miles. cool 65 degrees. silver.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Man Cbus had all their trick or treating in one night and so all the parents left work early. Lucky for me I was on the road taking an Argentinian to the airport. It took us 45 minutes for what is normally 15. I wanted to scream. He just sat there and said basically nothing.