Tuesday, February 19, 2008

5

Run on the track tonight, but not for speed. One of my guys has some knee pain and the doc advised cushy surfaces only. So I did 3 miles with him, then ran a few more with another guy who was running 5, and a little bit on my own. The middle school girls were trying their 800's today, so we had some good rabbits to chase down.

Still a lot of pain in the toe. I'm not happy about it, but I've been taking plenty of rest days and that didn't help, so I guess I'll just deal with it. The right tendons behind my knee are still tight. I feel it the most when the leg is completely flexed with knee bent. Something in there just doesn't feel right. The other problem is some back pain also on the right side. I think I may be overcompensating. That pain has only been there a week or so, but still it has not really gone away any even with being massaged.

Good pace tonight for the run. Wish I had gone a bit further, but it was windier today than it was yesterday. Tomorrow looks to be rainy, but I hope it is just cloudy instead.

5(5.6)miles. 6:59 pace. 35 degrees with super wind. GM 258

No comments: