Saturday, March 7, 2009

3.7.09

Wow 22 days from the marathon! Holy smokes. I knew it would come fast, but man it's here. Today was awesome! I'm using tons of exclamation marks to let you know! haha, well today really was good. It was like 70 degrees and a little windy, but not too bad. The legs felt surprisingly good and....drumroll.......calf was fine. yaay me. So yeah it didn't hurt at all this run. Now it's not gone completely, but running was pain-free. If I press on it in the right spot definitely still there, but being able to run free was awesome.

Great run today, felt controlled but loose, not too hard of an effort. I even managed to push it a bit on the last mile. Good news things to be falling back into place a bit. Tomorrow I'm planning a 3 hour long run. Kinda long, but hey, three weeks to go so no holding back. The run tonight was an even number, kinda funny I wasn't even trying for it :O

5:10pm. home. 72 degrees sunny 13 mph wind.
1:32:00, gm 920

No comments: