Saturday, August 8, 2009

8.8.09

I didn't sleep all that well last night and found myself awake at 5 am. After some twittering and checking of emails and such I figured it was time to get out there on the roads. Nothing incredible but it was nice to have some cool air in my lungs, not that fresh mind you with the smokers out in full force in the morning for some reason. Despite that it was a great run and it felt pretty easy.

I am supposed to do some speedwork today, but I think I will wait on that. I am trying out the nike+ coach because they have a new beta site with more options. I thought it would be helpful to have a guide to compare to, but honestly they have a ton of days off, even on the advanced coaching that I signed up for, and that's just not my style. Today was supposed to be some 800's, but I don't really see that happening because I want to run long tomorrow. I suppose I could do both, but I'm not exactly at the top of my game right now, so I err to the side of conservative rather than aggressive and just do another easy run tonight after caricatures.
7amMostly Sunny65° F Mostly Sunny 65° 74%H calm. bf 1575

Well the second run didn't happen. I ended up doing caricatures until 9 instead of 8, so by the time I got home it was really too dark to run. No problem really because I'll be able to do my long run in the morning tomorrow. I'm thinking 12, but we'll see how it goes I might be able to tack on a few miles.

No comments: