Friday, April 27, 2007

friday


60 degrees, windy, shorts t-shirt silver shoes

Knee Pain. My left knee is saying NO to me every time i take a step with my left leg. Since I ran 8 miles I was saying, you will be fine. Pain is a funny thing. You don't want it, but it's there. I suppose there's a good reason, pronation, supination, running on pavement, increase in miles, increase in speed, old age. Couldn't be all those things. Nah.

So I will need some rest. I am going to take my long run easy this weekend. I am so competitive it is hilarious. I'm racing no one, yet I keep trying to run faster. I was very consistent today, when i uploaded the run I almost laughed.


okay well I know what I'll be doing the next few days, icing my knee and having relaxing runs that aren't timed. I'll just put my ipod in my pocket so I don't know how fast I'm going and take it easy.

friday- 8 miles 7:27 pace 1hr

No comments: