Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday

55, rainy, windpants/longsleeve, grey shoes

It rained all day today. There were a few breaks, but most of the day was pretty boring and drab because of the weather. Later it cleared off for a little bit, so I went out to run. I got the the track and worked in some sprints into my 3 miles, then jogged the mile back home. I shouldn't be doing sprints at all, but there are these challenges on nike so I was trying to get a better time. I'm not going to do that anymore, it is silly to risk an injury for something that doesn't matter. So for now on I'll keep taking it easy and only do challenges for fun.

I also think i need to calibrate my shoes. I was sprinting pretty fast and it was reading a 6:00 mile pace. That seems pretty far off to me. If i were to sprint at that rate the entire time it would have to be around 5: something. Hopefully it will clear up so I can get that done.

4.1 miles 7:09 average pace. 29:25 total



No comments: