Sunday, April 15, 2007

rain again

35 degrees, thunderstorms

rain all day today. Not much to do. It cleared up a few times, but it was pretty cold so I could have tried to go out, but that was risky. I'll just make it up tommorow. I was planning on running at least 2 hours, and that just didn't seem like it was going to work. Tommorow it is supposed to be cleared out and 60 by five, so that will work out great. It still hurts the routine, it will be two sundays now without runs, and that throws of my schedule for the week. Now I have to fit in 6 days what i wanted in 7.

I am now considering not running the 5k. My conditioning is there, but the strength hasn't been built yet. I definitely want to do the 10k in may. I will ask Betsy to see if she is going to run the 5k, if she does I'll reconsider.

No comments: