Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nice Day

60 degrees party cloudy, windy

Today was a beautiful day, a nice day compared to the rain yesterday. I wore my new shoes again today, very sweet. I got a few new blisters now, but I think every time I switch shoes that is going to happen. Either way they don't hurt, so it's not a big deal.

Let's see, today I went down to the track, ran 2 there as I watched the soccer players and tee-ballers, then out to the hill, but not up it, only halfway. At that point I was at 4.5, so I turned back to the school, ran a half mile again at the track, and then home. I had to run around the parking lot a little bit to make it an even 8 though. It was a sweet run. Breathing so easy, and the only bad parts were slowing down when the gale headwind would hit running west. I worked in some excelerations, picking up the pace for about 100 meters, that kept me going. I felt great today, was looking forward to it.

8 miles 8:03/mile, 7:53 fastest mile, 1hr 4min
note: 25 minute 5k, 50 minute 10k

No comments: