Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday

67 light wind, shorts/tank silver shoes

An average recovery day today. Nothing real special about it. My ankles and knees had a little jolt at the first mile, but again, once I hit the track it's nice and smooth. I think it's partially due to the legs getting warmed up.

Today was pretty good at school, I sent four kids to the office for fighting, but on the positive side I have all my lessons mapped out for the rest of the year. In teaching I have learned knowing ahead of time what you are probably going to teach is half the battle. So that battle is won, it's simply a matter of writing up the plans. I think the release of that stress helped my run. It was supposed to be recovery, but still I just don't feel right "jogging". I suppose that is a good thing, probably means I'm getting in a little better shape.

3.4 miles 7:24 pace 25:27

No comments: