Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12.16.08

These dreary dark days are starting to get to me. It was also rainy today again which didn't help matters. I still managed to get out the door this morning, at least for a little while. It was only a few minutes before the rain started coming down and I had to go in to the sweatmill. It was a really boring day, mostly just because of all the darkness. Later on I got to go out to put in my second and that went a little better. Only a little sprinkle here and there, nothing major. I did have to stop for a bathroom break on that one too, so I didn't really get any good "distance" running in today. But whatever, i put in the time so I guess that has to count for something.

am. home/tread. rained so went in.
1:05:06, gm 744

pm. home. 48 degrees wet and cool.
1:05:31, gm 752

No comments: