Friday, November 21, 2008

11.21.08

Pretty much another day the same as yesterday. Didn't get home till sunset. April's having a party tonight for her friends wedding so I'm kicked out to her parents for the night. I'm also working tomorrow too, so looks like another day down the dran-o, but at least it's overtime pay.

Foot is still hurting so no real reason to push anything. I really wanted to run today, but again when it's dark before 5:30 and you don't get home till 5:40, there isn't a lot you can do except run in the dark. Running in the dark is fine and all, until you bust a kneecap on a rope, or trip on a divot, or slip on the sidewalk because you couldn't see it. So I'm just playing it safe and hopefully by Sunday I'll be able to do a long run and assess the situation a little better. The foot isn't really hurting, but I think it would be if I was running all this week. So again, I'm hoping it's a blessing in disguise.

No comments: