Thursday, November 27, 2008

11.27.08

Well I had planned to get up early this morning, but it didn't happen. I ended up running before noon. It was a GREAT run. Not because it felt great, but because my foot felt great! Whoooo, I seem to be on the mend. There was literally no pain. It actually was a bad thing because I took off the first three miles and pretty much killed myself. By 25 minutes I was considering quitting the run early. I told April that when I got home and she didn't really understand. "how can you run for 3 hours and not get tired, that's not like you", just goes to show what pacing does for you.

So the run was quite hard. Partially because of the pace, partially because of the time of day, and of course because of all the days off. Luckily around 45 minutes in or so I settled down a bit and started feeling okay enough to think about finishing the run. I also had to burn some rubber because we had to be at April's parents at 12:30. We were a little late to say the least.

Thanksgiving was good. I ate a little more than usual and we still haven't had dinner so I don't know what we'll do for that, probably leftovers. It was good to be with family, but by the time we made it to the second one I was tired and both April and I passed out on the couch. Turkey day is officially over. I'm not going shopping tomorrow for two reasons. For one I have no money, and for two people are crazy. We got up early a few years ago at like 3 or something and still were just at the middle of the line. Maybe if I had camping gear I'd just camp out there all night by a warm portable heater, but in the end it's just not worth the few dollars you end up saving. Happy Thanksgiving!

11:15 am. home. 46 degrees sunny.
1:02:02, gm 566

No comments: