Sunday, May 17, 2009

5.17.09

Nothing like a good old day off. Hams were STILL sore from this past week, didn't want to further the damage so I decided to wait until the afternoon and see how they felt. They actually felt better but by that time we had already made plans to go out with friends at 4:30. So I just figured it would be a good day to relax and not be a running robot.

Tomorrow I will do some kind of tempo work, nothing major I don't think. Possibly throw in some fast 200's or something just to keep the legs turning over. I'm not sure how much longer I am going to do speedwork. I'm actually wanting to lessen the speedwork slowly and sort of revert back to hill training, then back to base. Kind of like easing out of the speedwork instead of just completely stopping. Not sure how that will work, but it seems like a good enough plan.

No comments: