Thursday, May 21, 2009

5.21.09

Few loops around the hood. Was warmer today and a little harder to run, did three accelerations in the last mile. Not really feeling motivated from that run, but Monday's was really good so I'm not too worried. I think it was just harder because of the heat. I'm not sure what the weather will be like race day. It's usually warm in the mornings, but shouldn't be too bad. I'm as ready as I'm going to be at this point, all that's left to do is go out there and see who I can run with. It's a pretty decent size race and normally there are 4-5 people within striking distance no matter what your pace is. I think it will be good. Looking forward to getting out there controlled and fast.

81º 44%H 6 mph from ESE
55:14(8.10), gf 716 x3 accels
AHR 158 MHR 185

No comments: