Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5.6.09

Wet, windy, and a little crazy.

Got 1 mile in, then there was a downpour and took off for cover:




Waited out the storm, which worked perfectly and after a mile on the treadmill I headed back out to finish the run outside. Really worked to keep the HR down, though it kinda shot up on the hills a few times. Legs were slightly sore today, and I was really trying to stay slow so I could be recovered for another workout tomorrow. Wind was pretty tough as well, but I didn't really notice it. Glad I got out for this run today because I wasn't feeling motivated.

5:15pm. home. Rainy 72° 72%H 19 mph from SSW (wet, windy, cool)
50:18(7.41), bf 1379
AHR158/MHR169 (last 30 minutes)

4 comments:

kara said...

Excuses, excuses...; )

Jocelyn said...

Yeah seriously, what is WITH the rain!

Ron said...

Good news, sun tomorrow.. Not quite sure what that means anymore, but I think it had something to do with warmth :)

RunnerDude said...

It's been raining here for a week! Yesterday lightning struck a huge old oak tree across the street. Blew it up! Scared the crap out of me! Thought the house was hit. Mother Nature.
Know what you mean about the ipod. I have a lil shuffle and it acts up just from my sweat. LOL!