Friday, May 1, 2009

5.1.09

Today was a rest day. Didn't really want it to be, but everytime it seemed like things were in the clear it rained. I looked at the forecast for the next ten days or so, there's thunderstorms nearly everyday. But it does look like the morning might be a little clear. At least it will be a little warmer in the sixties so I can run in the rain as long as it's not pouring, about noon there are supposed to be thunderstorms so I'll have to get out early to avoid that.

I was looking into crossfit and I'm still not sure what it's all about. There was a video on youtube that said something like "clear up all questions about crossfit" which I watched and still really have no clue what it's about, lol. I understand it's a fitness program, but I wasn't sure if there were specific methods/theories to use. I just starting looking into it so I'm sure I will find more information if I keep lookin'. Either way some of the exercises looked intense and I would like that not only for me, but for April as well. We went running later last night, jogged on/off for about 5 minutes at a time, then walked the rest of a loop around the neighborhood, took about 40 minutes but the point was we were out there. Hopefully we can keep it up, she is really wanting to be fit, I'm just not sure how committed she is yet.

No comments: