Thursday, December 20, 2007

1 day left

So many things to do tonight. We got a little done last night, but the house still needs some attention. I also have to write Christmas cards and possibly wrap a gift, although I'm sure Kim would let me do that tomorrow at school since there will be nothing to do and that's pretty much what we've done the past two days. No peer tutors tomorrow and we'll only have four students again.

A quick run tonight on the neighborhood loop. It will be nice to find out what the Ohio roads are like again. I remember a few dogs that lived around and that was no fun. The cool thing is the cross country team me and my friend started our senior year is still going at my old high school. My cousin who lives beside my parents is on the girls team, and she's not too bad. I will ask her if there are any dogs to look out for. I only need about a 3 mile stretch and that will do just fine. It shouldn't be too hard since it's all country roads.

I ran down the hallway in my zooms today (I'm breaking them in by wearing to school). They felt awesome, really bouncy. The legs still have some residual tiredness from all the days of running, but the next two days will likely be really easy and not stressful. I need to have plenty of fuel in them if I'm going to get through the long run Sunday. I'm sure it'll be fine. Legs turned over fine tonight and I would say it was a 50-60% effort or so. I have some awesome blisters. Mt. Saint Helens on my right big toe, and the Panama Canal on my left first toe. I might just have to photograph the landscape and put a link on here somewhere, just for nostalgia's sake. Hopefully one day I'll have no problems and look back and be thankful I don't have these problems.

6(6.76)miles. 47 degrees. GM 52

No comments: