Friday, December 21, 2007

Early Christmas

Christmas with April's Fam tonight. I'm wiped out so this will be short. Got home and realized I forgot my house key (april locks on way out). So I was stuck outside. Went to the gas station to waste some time, but still had to wait a while. Luckily she got off early or I would have been outside for an hour or more. And to think this was the one day I might get ahead since we got out of school 10 minutes early.

So I went out for a run much to the chagrin of April. That means she wasn't very happy since her family was coming tonight. I told it like it was, it's either run or go to sleep on the couch. She conceded and I got my 5 miles in. Legs still not recovered yet. Tonights run was easy and felt like a jog a times, but still was hard b/c of the legs. Right ankle showed a little twinge, but it must have went away since I forgot about it until now. Tomorrow a real easy 4, maybe 8 min miles or less and start watching my meals for Sunday. Since I planned on having more time I got no packing done due to cleaning the house and getting things ready. So now I can start that and get ready to leave at 7 a.m. to beat the holiday traffic, but that doesn't really seem possible at the moment. Oh well.

5(5.6)miles. 55 degrees. GM 57

No comments: