Thursday, December 27, 2007

9

Good day. Started off foggy in the morning but cleared out later and was overcast. I'd like to get in a double sometime this week, but not at the risk of getting hit by a car. Went to the mall today and returned some stuff with my sister and her fiance. Got out on the road after we got back. A few out and backs today. Legs felt good. It was a little cold out, but I had plenty of gear on so it was finished. Run felt good with nice turnover, but first mile was a little fast. I don't mind running with tired legs so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Toe wasn't bleeding today, but I thought it was at first because there was some red on my sock. Turns out it was from yesterday. Miles are starting to add up for this week and hopefully I'll get over 50. Looks like it may snow/rain tomorrow so I'll just have to play it by ear.

9(9.62)miles. 30 degrees. SM 395

No comments: