Thursday, December 27, 2007

Winding Down

This week has been a lot of fun. Parents computer was making a weird sound so I cleaned it out. Dad helped me and used some kind of canned air on it. The power button no longer responded. I've cleaned computers a lot and that has never happened. We must have fried something somewhere or it may have just died. Either way I wasn't able to blog or anything due to this. I got a journal for Christmas so I've been writing in that and keeping track of my running. I helped Dad find a new computer and got the old hard drive out of the other one. I'm pretty computer savvy when it comes to software and programs, but not so much with building one and replacing stuff. I learned a lot in 2 days. We had to use one of the parts from the old one to get the hard drive connected, but it worked just fine. So I got it installed and now they have two hard drives, which is pretty awesome. I'm also enjoying the screen, 20" wide is much clearer than my antiquated 17" from 3 years ago. Vista is okay, it seems like the same old thing just a different look.

Yesterday was much warmer than it has been around here at about 46-50 degrees. I did a few loops to the end of our road and another one towards 196. I wish I could have gone a little longer, but was already pressing for time. We had to go as soon as dad got home to look for the computer so I only had an hour. Longsleeve and shorts were good, but hands were still a little cold. It's way more windy up here because of the flat land and I know it's more humid, which probably makes it feel a lot colder than 46 in Tennessee. Toe was bleeding again. I could feel it while I was running because it was colder. Not real sure what the deal is, but if it doesn't heal up in January I'll visit the doctor (who will tell me to stop running so much). I'm thankful that's the only problem because it doesn't hurt at all and I'm still able to keep running.

Wednesday Dec. 26
7(8.25)miles. 46 degrees wind from east. SM 386

No comments: