Saturday, November 10, 2007

why are you walking?

Not much going on today. Took a nap till this afternoon then went for a 2 mile walk later. April went for her run but had bad stomach pain so she stopped early. She felt better afterwards though. I'm not real sure what happened. She said she didn't go to fast. I told her it was fine and that sometimes my stomach didn't feel good during a run either.

Cleaning house today. I've already got stuff out of the attic and installed a towel hook for the bathroom door. Still working on getting things order.

Turkey Trot is Saturday. I can't believe it's almost here. There is a chance of rain a few times this week, so I'll be looking out for that. I hope Saturday is beautiful. The temperature has come close to 60 this week, but next week it is supposed to be in the 65's. That will be nice, but it also will be cloudy. I hate when it is overcast. It just makes everything seem like it is going slower and I really have to work hard to motivate myself.

Oh, a funny thing happened. While I am on my runs I see lots of kids. One in particular is a little boy. He is really sweet and always says Hi and wants to see my ipod. I say a few words as I pass by. When I saw him today he said "Why are you walkin?", I told him "I've got the day off!" He just smiled. I thought it was a good question too.

2 mile walk.

No comments: