Sunday, November 4, 2007

NYC Marathon

Well I am half watching saturday night live and surfing the interweb at the same time. I was reading a few articles and came across my nemesis Ryan Hall. haha, right. Seriously though I have read about this guy since I ran track in high school. He was going for like a sub 4 minute mile then. Now he is a half-marathon record holder and today qualified for the olympics in the marathon with a time of 2:09 on a tough course breaking the record for an american olympic trial!!. Yeah he's that good.

I found this article that goes into detail about it and thought I'd share. Tommorow is the NYC marathon and I want to watch it on tv. So time for some sleep.


http://www.iaaf.org/OLY08/news/Kind=2/newsId=42251.html

2 comments:

Ann said...

That is just sick.

Ron said...

If by sick you mean amazing. Then you kind lady are correct.