Friday, November 23, 2007

Itching

It has been a few days and I am itching for a run. Thanksgiving came and went, as did black Friday. It's sad how fast days off fly by. I stretched last night and my right ankle still felt a little tender when I tried a calf-stretch and the area by the arch of my foot has off and on pain. I think everything else is pretty much taking care of itself though, knees have felt great. Saturday I am planning on going for a slow jog in the afternoon. If the ankle(s) are the least bit achy I will take it off. If they show no signs of needing more recovery, which I am betting on and hoping for, then I'll try a short easy run. No worries though, I was reading my running bible and found a nice little blurb about different recoveries- "if soreness in the feet persist for a week take 2-3 days rest. "

Not much else to mention. Rain doesn't seem to be getting here till late Sunday so a long run may still be possible.
Thursday- abs, stretching
Friday- quads, tris

No comments: