Sunday, November 4, 2007

Long Run

Well I'm going to make this short because I am dead tired. The run today was pretty excruciating. Mostly just stomach cramps which caused some major discomfort on the hills.Two reasons for that. 1. I started off way too fast and paid for it. There was another runner who I thought I could catch, but he was just too fast for me. I got close, but he flew up the hills and I felt like I was crawling. I like that I'm getting hills in, but even as low as 2 miles my legs were already tired. I slowed down a lot after that and regrouped. Reason 2. I chose a terrible lunch that wasn't good or filling. Even with that I ended the run on a good note. By ipod standards it was 10.25 miles, but I believe that is only 9.

I am so tired. The timechange worked opposite of what I thought it would and so now it's darker even earlier than before. That just seems silly to me. I stayed up last night watching the olympic trials and shouldn't have. I thought the NYC marathon would be on this morning, but they didn't have the coverage until 3. I went out for my run after I watched it.

got to get to sleep early tonight. I can't stop yawning.
9 miles. Cool and clear 60 degrees. silver

No comments: