Tuesday, November 13, 2007

DNR- Rain

It rained this morning, stopped for a while, then started up right before school let out. I checked out the gym, but the basketball teams were having a preseason game or something. So I just worked out at home tonight. No running, just squats and other things. It actually was a nice change and felt good to work specific muscles rather than getting the miles in.

Not much else to write today. It is supposed to rain again all afternoon with heavy thunderstorms.
Tomorrow morning I will try to get a run in. It is supposed to rain up till 5am, then let off for a few hours. Whenever I get up I will check outside and get a short run in if it has. I hope it does because I hate getting up earlier than I have to.

Rainy. quad, calf, and ab workouts.

No comments: