Tuesday, September 30, 2008

9.30.08

Recovery run and man did I ever need it. Hams are extremely tight. But what am I writing here for, I still haven't updated yesterday's blog.

Ok so yeah hams were trashed today. I tried stretching them, but not much luck. Took it real easy on the run and just kept recovery in mind. Some kids, well not really kids but like 15-16 year olds with toy guns ran behind me and pretended to shoot me after I ran by. Kind of scary to be honest, but I just completely ignored them. I always run by them and they act weird. i know they talk about doing stuff to me, and I've had things thrown at me on a few occasions, but once I turned around and ran back at them -- But it would seem intimidation only works for so long. I figured the best thing was to let them be idiots and if it gets any worse tell their mommies about it.

But it was a really nice night other than that. It wasn't supposed to rain but it did around 5, a real downpour. Then the sun came out and it was beautiful. This created a real nice cool humidity in the air that made the run quite pleasant. Good day to be running.

6:15 pm, home, 75 degrees, wet and cool.
49:00, gf 181

No comments: