Monday, October 20, 2008

10.20.08

I was back at April's work again. It was okay, but we are almost done with the job. I thought they would have it finished, and it's almost there. Probably will just have to work tomorrow and that should be it. I'm looking forward to it being over so I can have time to look for a better job. Even if I have to work in a factory or something like that I think I would be happy. At least I wouldn't have to deal with a lot of crap and my job would be easy. I don't know we'll see how that works out.

The legs weren't too bad from yesterday's long run. I actually didn't notice any tightness until I went for my recovery run tonight. Mileage is increasing now, but I'm still feeling really good about it. As far as health goes all I've had are some minor aches and pains, nothing serious. Yesterday my toes had some blisters, the pinky toes particularly which is kind of weird because I never get them there. I definitely wasn't 100% today, so maybe tomorrow I'll just go by how I feel. Hopefully I can leave work early to have plenty of time to run as I was already cutting into daylight on today's short run. The weather was tricky today. It got close to 70 degrees, but as I ran it got colder because the sun was going down. It was pretty chilly by the end. I'll have to start transitioning to t-shirts instead of cut-offs.

6 pm. home.
65 degrees, got chilly .
56:48, bf 603

No comments: